An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available. To install this update;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu.
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 2.3.0 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Update 2.3.0 implemented the following changes / fixes the following bugs;-
- The activation has moved to a different site and the Knitting Chart Editor has been updated to use the new activation site.
- For a very small number of users the activation code needed to be re-entered on start up. This is now fixed!
- If a chart had stretches of similar stitches interspersed with ‘no stitch’ areas then the annotations were incorrectly calculated and did not take the ‘no stitch’ areas into account. This is now fixed!
- In the expandable Outline , if a row label has been customised, this row label is now correctly displayed.