A new version 2.4.1 of the Knitting Chart Editor is now available. If you are currently running any version earlier than 2.4.0 then the update mechanism will not work. Instead it requires that the existing version is uninstalled and then the new version installed in its place.
If you are currently running version 2.4.0 then you can install this update by using the update feature;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu.
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 2.4.1 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Note that support for Mac OS X 32 bit systems is no longer provided. If you have a 32 bit system you can continue to run your existing copy of Stitchmastery (ie. Do NOT uninstall!) but no updates to it will be provided.
Instructions on uninstalling and installing are in the User Manual here;-
Version 2.4.1 fixes the following bug;-
- Cable symbols disappearing from the charts when using PagePlus Serif.