StitchMastery Knitting Chart Editor Demo Video that demonstrates how to create a simple chart.
- Extensive stitch library contains over 250 stitches including more than 120 cable stitches.
- Customise existing stitches or add new ones.
- Chart key and written instructions automatically generated.
- Customise the appearance of the chart and key, including the font type and size, grid colour and key contents.
- Flat and circular charts supported as well as charts with varying stitch count.
- Type in written instructions to generate a chart.
- Apply pattern repeats to the chart and generate the corresponding written instructions.
- Apply borders to indicate special instructions.
- Copy, paste and mirror sections of the chart.
- Vertical mirroring can optionally mirror stitches that have a left/right bias such as cables and decreases.
- Undo/redo support for editing.
- Preview page breaks of your chart for printing.
- Export the chart as an SVG or PNG image or pdf.
- Export the written instructions.
- Support for Windows XP/Vista/7 , Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7/ 10.8 and Linux (officially supported only on Ubuntu).
- Can be used to create knitting charts for personal or commercial use.
- Latest version of software 1.11.0 released 17th November 2012
Documentation for the Knitting Chart Editor can be found in the User Manual (pdf file) and in the Help pages which are embedded in the software (select Help > Help Contents) from the main menu.
The End User Licence Agreement for the Knitting Chart Editor can be viewed here.