An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available. To install this update;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu.
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 2.3.3 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Update 2.3.3 fixes the following bugs;-
- When there are hidden ‘no stitches’ in a chart, some edits to the chart cause problems later on. To fix this, Stitchmastery needs to ‘reset’ the hidden ‘no stitches’ in a chart. When it opens a chart file, Stitchmastery looks for hidden ‘no stitches’ that need to be reset and prompts them to be reset. Be sure to allow the reset to go ahead.
- Some performance improvements when drawing stitches.
- In the Output Text, a new line character was sometimes missing between the generated output for each chart. This is now fixed.