An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available. To install this update;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu.
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 2.3.1 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Update 2.3.1 fixes the following bugs;-
- For large charts the painting and drawing has been speeded up. The biggest difference can be seen on Windows machines. There is a slight improvement on Mac / Linux. This is an area that is still being looked at to improve the drawing speed. Painting and drawing on large charts is also faster when both the Outline View and Output Text View are closed.
- When editing a Border to shrink it on either the East or West sides of the bordered stitches, East and West were muddled up. This is now fixed!
- If the Outline View was closed and then reopened, the validations were not displayed. This is now fixed!
- If the Outline View was closed and editing switched to a different chart file, an error message was displayed. This is now fixed!