An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available. To install this update;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu.
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 2.1.0 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Update 2.1.0 implements the following features / fixes the following bug;-
- When adding a repeat with a qualifier, the number of times that a repeat can be worked can now be specified more than once. For example, it is now possible to have (k2, p2 ) x 7(8,9,10) times. If a stitch count is generated at the end of a row that includes such a repeat then the stitch count is displayed several times to allow for the repeats.
- It is now possible to select a repeat or repeats via the Selection menu on the tool bar. There are several options for doing the selection: either all repeats can be selected or only repeats in a selected chart or row(s). A third option is to select a group of stitches and then select the repeat(s) that contain those stitches.
- Once repeat(s) are selected it is now possible to edit the qualifer associated with them. Qualifers can be added or removed or the number of times that a repeat is worked can be edited. To edit repeats first select them and then Edit > Edit Repeat(s) from the main menu.
- The help files have been updated to include the new features for selecting and editing Repeats. Minor corrections to the help files have also been made
- A bug that caused corruption of a file after a custom stitch is used to replace another stitch being deleted from a chart file has been fixed.