An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available.
To install this update;-
1) Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
2) Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu
3) The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 1.1.0 and follow the prompts.
4) When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
Update 1.1.0 implemented the following features / fixed the following bugs;-
- A new Preference Page ‘Written Instructions’ has been added to set preferences for the formatting of written instructions. It only has one setting at present but more will follow.
- Users can now set if they would like a single knit or purl stitch to be written as either ‘k’ and ‘p’ or as ‘k1’ and ‘p1’.
- Fixed a bug where a hidden ‘no stitch’ in a column prevented new columns from being inserted.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect number of rows are inserted when Wrong Side rows are hidden in a chart. Now, for every visible row that is selected, two rows will be inserted; one will be a visible row, the other the matching ‘hidden’ wrong side row.