An update for the Knitting Chart Editor is now available.
To install this update;-
- Start up the Knitting Chart Editor.
- Select Tools > Install updates from the main menu
- The software checks for available updates and shows a dialog box listing the available updates. Select version 1.0.2 and follow the prompts.
- When prompted be sure to agree to the restart of the software so that the new update is incorporated properly.
This update applies to the demo version too.
Note that there is now a preference page where you can configure when the software will check for updates. This is set to manual at present but you can set it so that it checks for a fresh update every time you start the software.
Level 1.0.2 fixed the following problems;-
- Out of memory errors when inserting rows.
- Painting not working after a yarn is added to the key with an empty name.
- The performance of the ‘Copy dragging’ feature is now vastly improved.
- Errors putting a wide stitch into a pattern repeat.
- The resolution of png and jpf files is now set to 300 dpi (it was previously 92… much too low). A future update will add further options for png/jpg files to the Export Image dialog.